Happiness is the most important thing in people lives. In the past people who would like to reach happiness tried hard; thus, they did not see their happiness so their happiness does not lose long because people are always greedy, however, they can do bad thing in order to obtain happiness, whereas people can be happy in two ways doing different things and finding their ways.
People who do something in some ways, which are upsetting because their lives become ordinary. If people do things differently they can enjoy their lives. For instance, in the past, some people who were wealthy had done different things because they had not wanted to live the ordinary life. Having an ordinary life leads to sadness, depression and so on, which can be prevented by us by improving our selves and breaking our routine but people have to find their ways since if people who would like to help them give an idea in order to make them happy, people who listen to ideas do not become happy, which is very common, whereas people do not listen to them. People can reach happiness as their happiness hides from their inside. Only they can find it. According to Gandhi, people are very greedy, however, their greed brings sadness, whereas they can be optimistic they will be able to find happiness.
Briefly, people always try everything in order to obtain happiness, however, obtaining happiness is not difficult. If you would like to be happy you should stop to search happiness. Happiness will come from you.
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present”. –Jim Rohn
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”. –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful”. – Albert Schweitzer
- “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years”. -Ausonius
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness”. – Charles Spurgeon
- “I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition”. – Martha Washington
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude”. – Denis Waitley
- “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits”. –Thomas Jefferson
- “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future”. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not”. – Valerie Bertinelli